Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shoot 'Em Up (2007)

Shoot 'Em Up (2007)

Director : Michael Davis.
Genere : Action / Thriller / Comedy.
Cast : Clive Owen, Paul Giamatti, Monica Bellucci.
Rating : Must Watch

Well I can’t say this as a heartwarming movie or it carries you in its magical arms, but it does pumps up your adrenalin. At least I can say this is what one expects from a Hollywood flick of its kind. Like its name, it never stops shooting from the very beginning. But guess what; I was enjoying the music of guns and bullets. Shoot 'Em Up is a perfect trinity of action packed thriller-comedy, which doesn’t have even a single minute of boredom to let you take your eyes off.
In one line- it’s the story of a hero along with a beauty tries to save a baby from the villains by shooting them up. “My god! Do we really suck or this guy really that good?” I can’t say may be like our hero said “Eating carrots can magnificently improve one’s eye sight” Or maybe the others are shooting blanks, but I truly enjoyed it. Although I give full credits to the special effects team (both Audio and video), I must say the dialogs are perfectly written to go well with the spirit of the action that’s going on the screen. All Thumps-Up for Michael Davis. And the reason I didn’t categorize this mainly as a comedy is just because the hero doesn’t kills the baby himself at the end (probably for a better cause, like saving the world from a deadly virus the baby is carrying or something) and it doesn’t have Tom Cruise from Tropic Thunder as the main villain.
blog comments powered by Disqus